TOP WEDDING VENUES in UK - When you’re gearing up to your big day, it feels like there’s 1001 things to arrange – so why let picking a venue be one of the difficult ones? It might be a big decision, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be easy. Whether you’re looking for something chic and stylish or a real-life fairytale castle, not only can we help you find the venue that gives you butterflies as soon as you see it, we can help arrange the big day too! Here at Oliver’s Travels we’ve got dozens of unique, luxurious and truly memorable wedding venues throughout the UK and Ireland.
Get in touch with our dedicated Wedding Consultant to see how she can help! From transport at the start of the day through to catering for the speeches and your evening’s entertainment, we can help make sure the only hiccups on your wedding day come from the champagne. And if you’re looking for a destination wedding, we’ve got a dedicated page all about that too.
High End Dream Wedding Venues
- The Ivyseat Estate - Blakedown Estate - Country house wedding venues - Wedding cost: 2 nights from £9,450 (weekends) or £6,050. The house itself enjoys a contemporary feel and furnishings (there’s even a games room and swimming pool) and the sky’s the limit when it comes to scope – the venue once hosted a reception for 850 guests that used an enormous tree for a centrepiece. How’s that for a bit of inspiration? Making the most of its glorious Worcestershire surroundings, the Ivyseat Estate is a sprawling residence that sleeps up to 185 guests over 132 acres of grounds, making it the perfect wedding venue if you’re looking to go big.
TOP WEDDING VENUES in UK
- C17th Castle - Castle Wedding Venues - Wedding cost: £6,000 per nights weekends, Mon-Thurs £4,000 per night. A trip up to the roof provides romantic 360° views that extend over beautiful countryside, and even across the Bristol Channel as far as Wales! If you want to tie the knot in truly dramatic style, C17th Castle may well be the venue for you! A Grade II listed building dating back to the 17th Century (the name’s a bit of a giveaway there) guests can stay in the bedrooms created in the turrets of the castle’s octagonal ramparts, while the happy couple can revel in the sumptuous master bedroom of the central keep. The lawns and courtyard make for a great place to set up receptions and marquees too, so there’s plenty of space to put your own personal stamp on the day – something our wedding consultant and the team at the castle itself are highly experienced at sorting out!
TOP WEDDING VENUES in UK 2
- Cairns House – Scotland – Wedding costs: 2 nights from £12,400 - Sleeping 55 guests, the vaulted banqueting hall is exactly the kind of place you’ve dreamed of having your wedding feast (not to mention the dancing afterwards!) and the Highland backdrop will make for some truly magical pictures of the day. The bridal suite even comes with its own open fireplace, expansive views and Jacuzzi! Looking for a luxury wedding venue with a bit of a Celtic flavour? Cairns House is found in the beautiful Scottish Highlands and has been recently refurbished, meaning your wedding will be surrounded by glorious oak panelling and subtly beautiful décor, a warm and welcoming atmosphere and, best of all, Scottish hospitality.
TOP WEDDING VENUES in UK 3
Beautiful Mid-Range Venues
- Devon Manor House - Devon Manor House – Wedding costs: 3 nights starting at £5,495 - As you’d expect from one of our properties, the grounds are superb and hide a fantastic little extra if you choose to marry here – an old chapel that just radiates romance. The real appeal of Devon Manor House lies in the fact it feels like a home from home. Better yet, the nearest neighbours are miles away so when it comes to partying, you can really let rip until the wee small hours! Looking for the kind of wedding that forgets formality and invites everyone to have a cracking time? This is the place for you. With spacious and airy interiors, comfortable and contemporary furnishings and some great amenities (including a swimming pool!) to help you and your guests wind down, it’s exactly the kind of place where everyone can let their hair down.
TOP WEDDING VENUES in UK 4
Fantastic Value Wedding Venues
- Turret Mansion House - UK Unique Wedding Venues - Wedding cost: From £1,400 per night - Previously a country house hotel (so it’s more than up for catering for a big group who expect the best!) the beautiful grounds really come alive in spring and the flowerbeds in bloom and horses will provide a spectaculalry colourful backdrop for photos. With rich and ornate decoration that’ll make you feel like you’ve travelled back in time, Turret Mansion House is a stunning example of a Baronial country house with handy links to Edinburgh.
TOP WEDDING VENUES in UK
- Kildare Palladian Mansion - Ireland - Luxury UK Castle wedding venues - Wedding cost: Wedding hire starts at £720 (venue only), The main reception rooms make the perfect place to mingle with guests and enjoy a celebratory glass of something fizzy, while the cellar bar makes the ideal party venue for when everyone feels like throwing some shapes later on! Restored to ensure the highest levels of comfort and convenience but still displaying the distinctive and charming atmosphere of its long history, the Kildare Palladian Mansion is Georgian property found on the banks of the River Darrow, not far from Dublin.
TOP WEDDING VENUES in UK 6
- Ross-Shire Hall - UK Unique Wedding Venues - Wedding cost: 3 nights from £4,300 - If you ever wanted to feel like you’ve been given the keys to your own personal fiefdom, Ross-Shire Hall offers the happy couple the chance to really feel like the Lord and Lady of the manor! Dating back to the 1700s and with six acres of gardens and woodland, this beautiful property can provide everything you need for your big day including fantastic catering, a marquee, flowers and anything else you’d like – they can even help arrange extra accommodation for your other guests in nearby B&Bs!
TOP WEDDING VENUES in UK 7