Recent Post

thumbnail

Introducing LC Vintage!

I'd like to give a warm welcome to CB's newest sponsor, LC Vintage. This sweet Etsy shop is brimming with exquisite statement necklaces and fabulously posh bracelets - hello, perfect bride and bridesmaids gifts! Lindsay Van Cleave, curator and creator of LC Vintage, found her passion for vintage jewels and baubles through her grandmothers's collective styles {which I love!}. Let's hear about it:

Most of my designs are inspired by vintage fashion and my grandmothers - Ida, Constance and Sara - whose jewelry I still wear today. I love to blend vintage beads and brooches with modern high-quality materials to create a new chic look. I find the story behind the vintage items I collect by scouring flea markets, antique shops and vendors online fascinating. It just adds a little something extra to each piece. Two of my great loves are piling on fantastic jewelry and the 1950s! I'm so enamored with the time period because people dressed to the nines just to take a Sunday stroll or go shopping. I swoon!

Here's a few of my favorites currently in Lindsay's shop:


Above: Custom Knot Necklace {love the modern meets vintage vibe} + Simple Vintage Long Necklace {perfect for layering in the fall!}


Above: Seed Beed Vintage Brooch Necklace {those colors ... gah!} + Lauren Dark Hue Necklace {I'd love to see this as a statement necklace on a bride for a seaside wedding ... doesn't it look like it's fit for a mermaid splashing about in the waves?!}

Check out the entire selection at LC Vintage, too - there's lots more pretties to be found! I love the stackable bracelets she makes, too! {and you can order them in almost any color!}. Enjoy!

LC Vintage is a sponsor of Classic Bride.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About