Recent Post

thumbnail

Classic Bride Style File: Wearing TWO Gowns (FTW)

On Monday, I shared a gorgeous California wedding where the bride wore two gowns on her big day: one for the ceremony and one for the reception:


I cannot tell you how much I love this idea and I'm going to go off on a little side tangent right now so bear with me ... Do you guys ever watch Something Borrowed, Something New on TLC? If you're not familiar, it's show where the bride has to choose between wearing her mother's wedding dress {which is updated by a designer} and a new wedding dress {of the bride's choosing}. I'm addicted to the show and I almost always root for the bride to choose her mother's updated dress and it always makes me so sad when she chooses the new dress. And then I always wonder why she has to choose ... couldn't she wear both? I think it would be so beautiful to wear your mom's dress for the ceremony and then your dress for the reception - an amazing mixture of old and new!


What do you think - would you entertain the idea of two dresses for your wedding? Or wearing your mom's for the ceremony? I'd love to hear your thoughts! ;)

Images by Christine Chang.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About