Recent Post

thumbnail

How To Use Antiques in Your Wedding: French Enamel Pitchers as Vases (+ several for sale!)

For the past few weeks, I've been sharing my personal tips and tricks on navigating the international antiquing scene. Today, I thought I'd switch gears and start sharing some of my favorite ways to incorporate antiquing finds into your wedding. Antiques can transform and elevate an event - I used them in my wedding to achieve a traditional and classic look {think loads of silver platters + trays, milk glass vases and a stunning silver cake stand}. But today, I'm going to focus on creating a low-key look perfect for a French countryside wedding ... I've styled several French antique enamel pitchers with blue hydrangeas and I think these darlings would be perfect for a rustic soiree in Provence ... but they'd look equally lovely at a New England seaside wedding or a Southern plantation shindig. The accompanying tins would also make sweet floral containers. Everything pictured is for sale and was privately sourced by me in France during my brocanting craze over the last three years. You can browse the full collection of French enamel I have for sale here.


Again, you can browse the full collection of French enamel I have for sale here. 

And if you missed my series on flea marketing for your wedding, catch up here!

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About