Recent Post

thumbnail

What's Inside an Event Planner’s Handbag? We're telling all ...

Ever wonder what an event planner has in her handbag? Or what you should be including in your bag for an upcoming event? I always love finding out what other gals are toting around so I was excited when Morgan, a talented event planner and designer from Commerce Street Events in Nashville, offered to share a peek at what she carries around! Take it away, Morgan!

"I always try to be prepared for any situation that may arise during event days as well as every day in the office. The Kate Spade Beau Bag is the perfect size to fit anything and everything I could possibly need. Since my days vary and I am not always in the office I have everything from my trusty iPad to thank you notes in my bag. Here are a few of my favorite items to keep in my handbag:

Beauty Products 


You never know what will happen throughout the day as an event planner ... a little lipstick, lotion, and perfume can go a long way to fix any beauty emergency. For the bigger emergencies, mini emergency kit has everything from a sewing kit to band aids. I also love blister block for those unexpected days when I end up walking several blocks in heels at site visits or for meetings.

Technology


I use my iPad for everything including inspiration boards for client meetings, managing my schedule, and keeping up with my favorite blogs. My Everygirl iPhone case says "You're not the kind of girl who settles, keep not settling". My mother said this to me growing up to encourage me, this is great reminder to see everyday.

Favorite Magazines


Although I love Pinterest, I try to pull my inspiration from other sources such as from my favorite interior design, archtitecture, and fashion magazines.


I love to have a few options for jewelry throughout the day. I can never have enough business cards in my purse. I keep a tape measure for site visits; it comes in handy to know the measurements of a space. If I have time between meetings, I will write a couple of quick thank you notes to close friends and family. My favorite afternoon snack is a Juice from Juice Nashville. They are located in my neighborhood and I stop by quite frequently for a pick me up!"

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing intel with us, Morgan! What a great idea to carry extra bangles and jewels for a quick change-up - I think I'll have to start doing that! And I just love your phone case! xx. Thanks again for stopping by!

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About