Recent Post

thumbnail

CB Loves This Venue: Magnolia Plantation + Gardens

As you know, I've been sharing bits and pieces of my recent Southern roadtrip (#greatsouthernroadtrip on Instagram) and today, I wanted to highlight one of the prettiest places my family visited: Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. It's a fantastic Southern (wedding!) venue and if you're not familiar, I'm confident the photos will convince you. It's just as beautiful as I remember.

ps. Check out my Instagram today - I'm sharing a #tbt to the last time I visited Middleton Plantation, another (nearby) gorgeous SC venue ... when I was just a little tot in pigtails. ;)



The Audubon Swamp is also on the premises and I loooove how beautifully eerie the still green waters look with the moody Spanish moss swaying in the breeze above. We spotted three alligators, several turtles and countless birds on our walk. I think the swamps would be a really fun backdrop for bridal portraits:


Photos by moi.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About