Recent Post

thumbnail

Classically Beautiful French Civil Ceremony in Lille, France, p.1

I don't think I can adequately describe how excited I am to share this (2-part!) French wedding with you today! First of all, it's French and you all know I'm a crazy-in-love Francophile who can't squeeze enough French goodness into my life ... second, this wedding's civil ceremony was in Lille - one my favorite French cities because it hosts one of the most amazing annual brocantes I've ever been to (you can read about my pilgrimage to Lille's brocante here). Third, to top it all off, the next day this darling couple had a most beautiful religious ceremony followed by a magical evening reception at the Chateau de Santeny - a beautiful French castle! It just doesn't get better than this, my loves. And make sure you come back around lunch time - that's when I'll be sharing Day 2/Part 2 of Hugues + Ingrid's lovely event - you won't want to miss it! / Photos by BdG Photography.

Don't forget to come visit again in a few hours to see part two of this splendid wedding celebration!

Credits: Venue & Caterer: Chateau de Santeny / City Hall dress: Meryl Suissa / Ceremony dress: Delphine Manivet / Shoes: Repetto / Groom's Suit: Hugo Boss / Rings: Tiffany / Cakes & macarons: Meert / Photographer: BdG Photography

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About