Recent Post

thumbnail

Romantic Love Shoot in Siena, Italy

Editor's Note: I'm pulling one of my favorites from the archives today but I have a feeling you'll thank me! ;)

I've been meaning to share this gorgeous/laidback/perfect/fabulous Italian love shoot for awhile and since J&I are headed to Italy for New Year's {Tropea by the toe of the boot! Eee! Have you been?} this weekend, I thought the stars were aligning and just begging me to share some Italian love on the blog. :) Hope you'll agree. / Photos by Patrick Moyer.



Inspired to head to Italy and do a cool love shoot of your own? See more from this gorgeous Italian shoot here.

Want more Italy?
- Read my honeymoon travel guide to Tropea.
- Discover the best place to find seaglass in Italy.
- Read my honeymoon travel guide to Venice and the colorful neighboring island of Burano.
- Travel vicariously with me for a week in Cinque Terre! :)
- Read my honeymoon travel guide to Rome.


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About