Recent Post

thumbnail

Something Blue

Over the past few months, I've been busy stocking my wedding boutique with pretty vintage finds that will make your wedding shine. Today, I thought I'd share a few pieces from my shop that could be your perfect something blue (and/or something old):

This old-school Tiffany blue-colored fan takes me right back to summer days of visiting my great-grandmother in the upcountry of South Carolina when I was just a wee thing. I think its charm would be well placed at an outdoor summer wedding, don't you? A graceful way to cool off guests!
Find details and ordering info about this retro-licious fan here.


Whether you want to type your love a sappy wedding day letter or provide guests with a fun + quirky way to leave notes in lieu of a guestbook, this chic Tiffany blue-colored typewriter will do it all in style!


Antique mason jars will always make darling vases. I especially love seeing them holding creamy white flowers at a coastal wedding. They can look positively dreamy lining a wooden altar in front of the sea. Shop the full collection of my blue mason jars here.

See the full collection of my shop's blue wares here. There's also lots of other pretties for your wedding - from vintage bridal attire to cake toppers to all sorts of French treasures! Hope you stop by for a look! xx.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About