Recent Post

thumbnail

Something Old // European Bottle Crates


Vintage bottle crates are the best. They exude nostalgia and charm. They remind us of an era where the simple, good things in life were delivered right to our door - wouldn't it be wonderful to still have a milkman come to your door? Anyway, I love the good energy and feelings that these sweet crates possess and they just seem like the perfect little pretties to include in a wedding. They're sized just right to fit bud vases (or, of course, milk bottles!) and make the most precious centerpieces you could imagine. I recently styled a crate with some of my milkglass bud vases and some creamy white peonies and I swear, this arrangement is just begging to be part of a preppy Hamptons wedding:


Polished and preppy, just the way I like it! Here's a few more vintage crates - they are all European (mostly French) and are all for sale in my wedding boutique, CBV! :)


In love?? Shop the full collection of my crates (including a MINT green beaut that will make you flip!) and decide which ones would be perfect for your big day! If you have any questions, just leave a comment or send me an e-mail. I always love hearing from you. xx.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About