Recent Post

thumbnail

Fashion Friday: Cozy Sweater & Vest



Temps are droppin' (you guys, we have SNOW in our forecast. Cue the tears!) and I'm starting to unload my full-on winter wardrobe into my closet. I learned that's a real thing here in Michigan. You actually have two separate wardrobes. Growing up in California, I only ever had one wardrobe that I'd throw a jacket over in the winter. Not here! I guess the perk is, I get to buy a few new pieces for the different seasons ;) So that's exactly what I did in Chicago when we went last weekend for my birthday. I showed you the first half of what I tried on in Nordstrom on Monday here.

This fur vest (it's reversible!), cozy gray long sleeve and black leggings will definitely be on repeat. And when it starts snowing, I just throw on a pair of tights under my leggings for a double layer. Viola! (Anybody else struggle to put jeans on when it's snowing out?! ha)








DETAILSGray Top- 4 colors available, I'm wearing XS / Fur Vest- 25% off with code LAYERS, I'm wearing XS (runs large) / Moto Leggings- 3 colors <--- the best thing I've bought this season / Similar Boots: here, here, here / Necklace

Some other cute vests:



Anthropologie is having 25% off tops right now, so use code LAYERS at checkout for your discount! I also got this long sleeve top (great under the vest) and this blouse. Thinking it'll be my Thanksgiving outfit :)




Hope you enjoy your weekend!
xoxo


Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About