Recent Post

thumbnail

Friday Finds: 20% off Dresses & 40% off Sale

It's Friday, which means I'm here with some awesome sale finds!

 But first, while not on sale, these leggings are my new faves for the season. I wear leggings almost daily in the winter (sometimes layered on top of tights if it's super cold out...ha!) so I feel like I need to share these with you again. I'm thinking of getting them in maroon also.

Okay, onto the sale finds!


1. Sephora Insider Sale!
Rouge Members: 11/4-11/7
VIB Members: 11/11-11/14

They sell my all-time favorite mascara by Tarte here. It has no parabens and is made from clay.

2. Anthropologie: 20% off dresses + free shipping!
Code: WINWIN

This is a great time to get some dresses for the holiday parties coming up or family Christmas card pictures. Here are my favorite picks:



3. LOFT: 30% off accessories & shoes

4. Nordstrom: up to 40% off clearance sale

Lots of cute picks for fall and winter! Don't forget the men's section, too!




That's it for this week! Happy Friday, friends!
xoxo


Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About