Recent Post

thumbnail

Our Wedding Film

Thank you SO much for all your feedback on yesterday's post and survey. If you missed it, check it out here! I can't wait to add lots of great new blog post topics and answer some fun questions you all have asked me in the survey.

Today I'm finally sharing our wedding film with you, which I'm so giddy about! I won't lie, I watch our wedding video at least once a week. It's just so special, so I'm so grateful we had John from United Media Collective come capture our day so perfectly! If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer for your big day, don't be. Just do it! You'll be SO thankful, because at the end of the day you'll have pictures and your video to remember it by. I cannot recommend John highly enough-- by the end of our wedding he felt like an old friend, my family couldn't stop talking about how kind and personable he was, and our wedding film is everything I dreamed of. He knocked it out of the ballpark. 

Without further adieu, enjoy a glimpse into the best day of our lives!

The Wedding Film of McCann & Michaela Beel at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley, California from United Media Collective on Vimeo.

Photography: Danielle Poff Photography  | Coordination: engaged & inspired | Floral Design: Michelle Lywood | Cake: I Do Wedding Cakes   | Hair + Makeup: Lindsay Dabalos | Calligraphy: Graceline Art | DJ: Belmont Entertainment | Groomsmen's Attire: Men's Wearhouse | Venue: Holman Ranch | Blankets + Pillows: Lulu & Georgia | Bridal Jewelry: Haute Bride | Cake Topper: Lietofiore | Furniture + Rentals: Forage Vintage Rental Co | Guest Book Table Sequin Linen: Mrs. Freund & Co. | Illustration: Graceline Art  | Cake Table Linen: La Tavola Fine Linen Rental | Ribbon: Adorn Company

If you watched even a little bit of it, bless you :) Maybe it's weird to watch other people's wedding days and listen to their vows, but I absolutely love it so maybe you do, too! One of my favorite aspects of the video is how you can hear our vows while you see us getting ready and moving throughout the day. Those words are so precious (as you know, we displayed them in our bedroom here!) so it is so sweet to hear them often. I can't wait to show our future children this video. Ahhh! Cue the tears. 


If you want to check out any of my wedding related posts, click here to go to all those posts.

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxo


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About