Recent Post

thumbnail

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Must Haves

Hey friends! Did you know the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale has begun?! Things are marked down so much, you can get up to 40% off!! I'm excited to show you a few of my favorite picks from the sale. I've got quite a few things in my cart... ;)

DETAILS:
one / two / three
four / five / six
seven / eight / nine

Here are a few other favorites:







This floral topshop dress really caught my eye!

I love a peplum top! And in this coral color it's just so good! With my new white jeans (that are under $60!) this will be adorable.

I'm sensing a color theme! ;) I love this peach / blush off the shoulder top:
(currently in my cart:))

This shirt is really easy to throw on with jeans and sandals for summer!


Stripes on a sweet sweatshirt with little ties on the sleeves?! YES! What a perfect look for an afternoon at the beach or an evening BBQ.


Let me know if I missed any must-haves!! Happy shopping!


Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About