Recent Post

thumbnail

Trip to the Tulip Farm



I hope you all had a wonderful, restful long weekend! We sure did! We spent it with friends up in Traverse City, Michigan. We got the sweetest air bnb and enjoyed meals together, playing games and visiting a few wineries.

Today I thought I'd show you another fun date we went on a few weeks ago! Tulips grow really well in Michigan and in West Michigan, there's a little town called Holland. They have so many tulips growing here that they do a festival each year called Tulip Time. We headed out there with another couple friend and explore all the gorgeous tulips. It really was like something out of a magazine. Tulips for days!! I think it's pretty cool that I've lived in TWO states where tulips are a huge thing: Washington & Michigan. When I lived in Seattle for college, I'd visit the tulip farms each spring. It's no wonder they're one of my favorite flowers. Here's a peek into our trip!




Jacket- similar, similar  / White Jeans / Bag- similar, on sale! 




I LOVED these peachy tulips!

 When your outtake is better than the real "posed" pictures ;)

These were my favorites! Best for last :) 


The only thing that would have made this better would be if we could have taken home some tulips:) Also, going to a peony farm would be sweet, so if anyone knows of any of those around MI, let me know!

Have a great short week, friends!

xoxo
Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About