Recent Post

thumbnail

Friday Finds: Little White Dress

Last summer when I was a bride-to-be, I couldn't get enough white dresses! I wore one to my bridal shower, bachelorette party, engagement pictures and rehearsal dinner. Hey, when you're a bride, I say wear alllll the white you can! This was my rehearsal dinner dress and thank God I had it with me on our wedding (I was planning to take it to Maui on our Honeymoon, so it was packed!) but my wedding dress was a little uncomfortable towards the end of the night, so I changed into this dress instead!



Anyways, I rounded up some adorable white dresses that have me wishing I could do the whole bride thing all over again! Of course if you're going on a vacation or have some summer girls getaways planned, a white dress is perfect for that occasion, too!

DETAILS:



Now some really exciting news! This weekend is Anthropologie's Summer Tag Sale! This means that the sale section has tons of new fresh cuts + is up to an additional 50% off. Here are tons of my faves:

tops:



dresses + swimsuits:



home:




Grab some pieces for your summer closet! I just might too. This ruffle top is in my cart!

Happy weekend, friends!
xoxo


Photobucket

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About